I have a feeling that it may tie into Unicode interpretation of
characters, but that's just a guess on my part...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chris Woods
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 10:12 AM
To: cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com
Subject: Re: Getting help...

john darnell wrote:

> - (void) beginSheetModalForWindow:(NSWindow *) ykpfqy  //the gibberish
> is italicized

For what it's worth, I experienced this yesterday when I was looking at
the
docs in Firefox on a Windows machine.

Looking now with Firefox and Safari on my Mac, the docs all look
correct.

--
   Chris Woods           AIM: gnarrlybob       MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]      Y!: cjwoods    GTalk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
h.com