On May 18, 2008, at 5:47 PM, Jonathan Dann wrote:

Not any more, the documentation may not have been updated yet. The header for NSTreeController says differently as of 10.5. It's always good to check the docs and the comments in the header file. (control double click on the word NSTreeController in your code to get to the header). You often find the odd method that's not in the docs too. File a radar if you do for any of the classes you use.

Glad to be of service, feel free to ask more.

Jon

Oh sweet, you are indeed correct. The header also mentions a - descendantNodeAtIndexPath: method I can send this object that will allow me to get the node at a given index path, which was another thing I was having trouble doing.

Thanks! :-)

Charles