Rick,

Have you seen the IKPictureTaker class? I haven't used it, but here's what the documentation says...

The IKPictureTaker class represents a panel that allows users to choose images by browsing the file system. The picture taker panel provides an Open Recent menu, supports image cropping, and supports taking snapshots from an iSight or other digital camera.

regards,

douglas