Hi everyone,

I'm trying to set the artwork of some iTunes tracks using Cocoa & Scripting Bridge. The artwork is being generated using Cocoa, and I planned to use the SB to set the NSImage to the iTunesTracks.

However after reading this thead, it seems that it isn't really feasable (if someone has managed to do it correctly - then that would be great!) So, it looks like I've got to use AppleScript... which I've never really had much luck with... So, I'm hoping someone can help me go from having an NSImage in an Objective-C class to calling this

set data of front artwork of someTrackReference to somePICTData

in AppleScript? I'm guessing I need to write some function in Applescript, and pass in references to the track and the image data. Ideally I'd like to not have to write the images to disk and then pass in a filepath. If anyone can tell me how to do this that would be great!

Cheers
Dan