Le 29 mai 08 à 06:58, Scott Anguish a écrit :

On May 28, 2008, at 11:31 PM, Kyle Sluder wrote:

Hi,

This is more a question for Tech Pubs or DTS than anyone, I guess, but
are there/will there be developer release notes for 10.5.3?  Can
anyone confirm any previous show-stoppers are fixed (like the
NSOpenPanel bug that essentially makes garbage-collected Cocoa apps an
exercise in failure)?

this is where I'd insert the 'this isn't an official support channel' template text.

There are rarely, if ever, developer release notes for x.x.* releases. I can't recall a situation where we've published them in the last 5 years.

Maybenot for Cocoa, but some Carbon part got it for 10.5.2

http://developer.apple.com/releasenotes/Carbon/RN-HIToolbox10-5-2/index.html

Maybe it's possible to do something like this with Cocoa frameworks too.