Hello Friends,

       I m doing tic tac toc game and i have completed most of the parts.
       But only remaining portion is disable button when player won the
game.
       I have set like [button1 setEnabled:FALSE];  and its working but
erase all press button.

      Means whenever player wins the game then remaining buttons have to
disable and i have done but Erased all the title of button whichever player
have pressed so i can't understand what is problem.   and another problem is

        This is code of calculator in iphone but its working with 2-digit
number but whenever i enter  3 -digit number its not working i can't
understand what is problem

             -(IBAction)push_plus
              {
              stringRes = txtResult.text;
              txtResult.text=@"";

              }
             -(IBAction)push_equal
              {

             string2=txtResult.text;
             int number1 = [stringRes intValue];
            int number2 = [string2 intValue];
               int numResult = number1+number2;
            NSString *str = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%d", numResult];
           txtResult.text=str;
               }

This is my code and i have problem that this perfect work with 2-digit
number but when i input 3-digit number it get hang so can u tell me what is

Thankx yar.

  Please help me.