On 29 May 08, at 21:13, haresh vavdiya wrote:
I m doing tic tac toc game and i have completed most of the parts.
But only remaining portion is disable button when player won the
game.
I have set like [button1 setEnabled:FALSE];  and its working but
erase all press button.

Means whenever player wins the game then remaining buttons have to
disable and i have done but Erased all the title of button whichever player have pressed so i can't understand what is problem. and another problem is

And I can't understand what your problem is either. You'll need to explain yourself more clearly.

Also, please use a more specific subject line in the future. "Hii I have problem in" doesn't even come close to describing the contents of your question.

This is code of calculator in i.....

I'll pretend I didn't hear that. (Read your NDA.)

but its working with 2-digit
number but whenever i enter  3 -digit number its not working i can't
understand what is problem

            -(IBAction)push_plus
             {
             stringRes = txtResult.text;

Assuming that stringRes is an instance variable, you aren't retaining it. Read up on memory management rules - the fact that this works with 1- and 2-digit numbers is a fluke.