On May 31, 2008, at 13:36:07, I. Savant wrote:

In addition to Jonathan's comments, to be fair, you did ask, "... I don't know enough about CoreData to actually get at the objects without the tree controller."

 I was answering that. ;-)

Fair enough. Let me rephrase: feel like I ought to be able to say [treeController valueForKeyPath: @"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"], which I got closer to when I realized the word is "content", not "contents", but that seems to be an NSArray of only the top-level items. No built-in way to get an NSArray of all the items? I can use the other examples given to me to add to the NSTreeController category, I suppose, and accomplish the same thing. Can category methods act as KVC properties?

--
Rick