Usually, when I have the trouble described by the OP, I have some typos in my .h files for the classes.

Which was the problem here, only noticed it a few minutes after sending the email. I think I'm just forgetting some basic syntax peculiarities. Sorry for the clutter.

Ashley Perrien
Ponder This:
"Success is relative. It is what we can make of the mess we have made of things."
-TS Eliot