I'm working my my way though the new edition of Cocoa programming and am having some problems with XCode and Interface Builder.
1) I'll create a project in XCode and save.
2) switch to IB (via the MainMenu.nib to get the layout down. Save.
3) Create a new class in XCode, put in a few IBActions and Outlets, save.
4) Back to IB, drag over an object, set it to the correct class.
5) SOMETIMES the Actions and/or the outlets will show up and sometimes not. I can see no pattern but more often than not, they don't. This latest project I followed exactly the steps and code in the book, none of the actions or outlets showed up. I threw out the project and recreated it. This time the actions showed up (but no outlets).

Am I doing something wrong and missing it or is this way of doing things just not as reliable? Should the class be created before ever going to IB? Should I create all the actions and outlets in IB and let it create the class?

Ashley Perrien
Random Quote of the day:
"If you understand what you're doing, you're not learning anything."
-Abraham Lincoln