Hi Michael.

I've also supposed it was happening that, and I've tried to correct it by using retain in each one of init methods of both classes, but no results.

What I mean is, in every init method, when I call the [super init] I've tried [[super init] retain]. But no way.

Any other suggestion?

Thanks for your reply.

Att.

Francis Perea