Hi All, I"m building a little cocoa app, its mainly a quartz composer
composition + custom plugin, which I'm embedding and controlling via
QCRenderer.

I'm writing a Quartz Composer plugin which creates a few buttons and
when you click one I would like to launch a quicktime file, but I
would like it to look just like the quicklook QT view.

Is it possible to somehow just launch the quicklook window for a
quicktime file?

 I'm quite new to Cocoa / ObjC so some basic things are a bit
complicated for me.

Cheers,