On Jun 4, 2008, at 11:57 , Huibert Aalbers wrote:

Thanks, but it didn't work. My understanding is that either setNeedsDisplay or setNeedsDisplayOnBoundsChange:YES can be used to force the layer to draw its content, but something is not working for me.

Some snippets of your code might help narrow down the issue. For example, what does your drawInContext: method look like?

/brian