> On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 8:17 PM, Trygve Inda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I'd need two instances of WindowController.
>
> The way I see it, you have a choice: either a single instance of a
> controller with 2n outlets, or two instances of a controller with n
> outlets.
>
> If you want to have "one controller object handle group A regardless
> of being main/aux", it's the former, and you end up with two copies of
> near-identical code.
>
> If you want to have one controller *class* handle group A, it's the latter.
>
> Which of these is the better option may depend on the rest of your
> business logic...
>
> Hamish

I suppose I could have something like:

IBOutlet  NSView  mainView
IBOutlet  NSView  auxView

        NSView  myView

Wire the main and aux views to two different nibs, then in the init code,
set myView to either main or aux depending on which nib I am using.

Thoughts?

Can one class be wired like this into two different nibs?

Trygve