Hello,

When I create a new xcode project of type Interface Builder Plugin, and then build and run, everything works fine in the interface builder window that pops up. However, if I then go into the release folder and double-click on "MyIBPlugin.ibplugin", I get this error message:

The document “MyIBPlugin.ibplugin” could not be opened. The bundle is damaged or missing necessary resources.

Try reinstalling the bundle.

This also happens if I open Interface Builder and go to the preferences window, go to the plug-ins pane, click the + button, then try adding the MyIBPluginFramework.framework file.

Does anyone have any idea what is needed to fix this problem?