Hi,
I'd like to make a cell of an NSTableView to be in an editing state
programmatically, without click or double-click on the cell.

The NSTableView is bound to an NSArrayController. I could bind them in IB
and when you press Add button (its target is the NSArrayController and its
action is NSArrayController 's add: , the row surely increases and is
selected. At this point I'd like the cell to be in the editing state, which
means a cursor-blinking state.

What I did was to made a subclass of NSArrayController and overrode add:
method, which called super add: method at the beginning and then
editColumn:row:withEvent:select:
with event argument nil. But nothing seemed to be happened.

Would you tell me what API I should use for this purpose?

Any suggestions or advices would be very appreciated.

Nor