On Jun 13, 2008, at 12:16 PM, Paul Archibald wrote:

Given my description of this project, does the two controller solution sound like the best one? Does anyone have any tips on how to re-factor this thing? My first effort kind of blew up in my face. I could not figure out how to do it gradually, so I just did a major cut/copy/paste/change-some-connections/rename-some-stuff kind of thing, and then built and ran it, but I don't know enough about the Cocoa/ObjC/IB/Xcode system to figure out what went wrong.

Do you need an *additional* controller? It sounds to me as if you merely need a *different* controller, of a class you create which is a subclass of AppController.

-==-
Jack Repenning
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Project Owner