I'm running into an interesting exception being thrown by a watcher class that
pipes events around before they get to the expected class that will handle them.

In one special case where I rotate the device a "UIInternal" event is
intercepted by this class within an @try block an exception is thrown.

We don't care about motion events.  We only care about touch events.

I'm trying to check if the event is a of UIEventTypeMotion and simply return.

If I log the int value of the type of the event, it returns -1.  If I throw it
in a switch statement, It never matches UIEventTypeMotion, UIEventTypeTouches
or UIEventTypeRemoteControl.

What's the proper way to check to see if the event.type is a motion type?

Thanks in advance.

Alex Zavatone