On Tue, Jun 23, 2015, at 10:20 PM, Alex Zavatone wrote:
> It's not being thrown by my own code.  It's a rotate event that's being
> sent by the system.

[snip]

> The event's type doesn't match the enums.  The event's type doesn't match
> any enum that I know of.

Again: your app needs to be OK with this, if for no other reason than
future-proofing.

> All I can get is a -1 of type and a 0 of subtype for any event that's
> sent through this event catching class that I had no part in writing.

What happens if you remove this event-catching class? Does UIKit still
throw an exception when you pass along the event? Are you sure that
you're passing the event to an object that is expecting that event?
(That is, you're not trying to pass events that should be going to
UIApplication to some other object, right?)

If so, this a serious issue and you should file a Radar. I cannot
recommend any evasive action for you.

--Kyle Sluder