As I wrote above, where you are assigning a type at that moment - no. Its
quite obvious. You're doing it right there where its obvious. Frankly, I
don't see the two things as being the two sides of the same coin. In one
case the type is seen pretty obviously because you're assigning it. In the
other you're passing arguments and its not obvious in most cases.

--

*Alex Kac - **President and Founder*

*Web Information Solutions, Inc.*