Hi All,

It seems that the Mono Framework is 32 Bit and needs to be recompiled for 64
Bit.

See - https://github.com/ThesaurusSoftware/Dubrovnik

In the Overview Section:

Building 64 Bit Mono Framework

To build 64 bit see http://www.mono-project.com/Compiling_Mono_on_OSX

The build does not produce a framework bundle, rather it produces the content
of a framework/Versions folder. We want to build a
/Library/Frameworks/Mono64.framework bundle that mimics
/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework. Note that we cannot simply update
/Library/Frameworks/Mono to 64bit as this will kill, among other things, the
MonoDevelop IDE which requires the 32 bit build

In order to build a 64 bit version of mono 3.2.3:

        • Duplicate /Library/Frameworks/Mono as /Library/Frameworks/Mono64
        • Delete and recreate the soft links within the Mono bundle to point to
/Library/Frameworks/Mono64 as follows:
Soft links:

Commands -> /Library/Frameworks/Mono64.framework/Versions/Current/bin
Headers -> /Library/Frameworks/Mono64.framework/Versions/Current/include
Home -> /Library/Frameworks/Mono64.framework/Versions/Current/
Libraries -> /Library/Frameworks/Mono64.framework/Versions/Current/lib
Mono64 ->
/Library/Frameworks/Mono64.framework/Versions/Current/lib/libmono-2.0.dylib

I’m a bit confused by this, does it mean that I need to Build Mono from
http://www.mono-project.com/Compiling_Mono_on_OSX or does it mean I do the
munging above on a copy of the 32 Version that I’ve already got installed?

If anyone has a 64 bit version of the Mono Framework or knows where it exists
I’d be grateful if you’d share, otherwise if and when I manage to create a
usable 64 bit framework, I’ll share it somewhere.

All the Best
Dave