> On 24 Jul 2015, at 21:13, Bill Cheeseman <wjcheese...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I find that the most important and effective use of the honor system is with
> "big companies.”

My "commercial users" are more likely to be small independent s/w / IT
consultants, or educational institutions (i.e sysadmins of such).

Except for the latter, the others are not likely to be worried by or subject to
the same auditory or regulatory concerns as “big companies”; that’s why I need
an in-app solution (i.e. some way of telling them “hey, you’re using this app
for commercial purposes, how about buying a licence?”).

Best

Phil