OS X 10.10.4, Xcode 7 beta 3

This code produces some (for me) unexpected results:

NSUInteger unsignedSize = 3;
NSInteger signedSize = 3;

for ( NSInteger rawValue = -6; rawValue < 5; rawValue++ )
{
        NSInteger modValueU = rawValue;
        NSInteger modValueS = rawValue;
        modValueU %= unsignedSize;
        modValueS %= signedSize;
        fprintf(stderr,"rawValue %+2ld modValueU %+2ld modValueS %+2ld\n",
rawValue, modValueU, modValueS);
};

rawValue -6 modValueU +1 modValueS +0           expected modValueU = 0
rawValue -5 modValueU +2 modValueS -2           expected modValueU = 1
rawValue -4 modValueU +0 modValueS -1           expected modValueU = 2
rawValue -3 modValueU +1 modValueS +0           expected modValueU = 0
rawValue -2 modValueU +2 modValueS -2           expected modValueU = 1
rawValue -1 modValueU +0 modValueS -1           expected modValueU = 2
rawValue +0 modValueU +0 modValueS +0
rawValue +1 modValueU +1 modValueS +1
rawValue +2 modValueU +2 modValueS +2
rawValue +3 modValueU +0 modValueS +0
rawValue +4 modValueU +1 modValueS +1

Probably the answer is: works as documented (but I can’t figure out the rule it
is following).

But even if so: why are there no warnings, compiling with these flags:

CLANG_WARN_IMPLICIT_SIGN_CONVERSION
GCC_WARN_ABOUT_POINTER_SIGNEDNESS
GCC_WARN_SIGN_COMPARE

Gerriet.