I have two projects open in Xcode 7b5. One is mine, which chokes on the latest
changes around NSString path methods. The file that chokes is from the Swifter
HTTP server Github project.

The other project is the one that comes with the Swifter project itself. Here's
the thing: it compiles just fine. It is able to use the NSString path extension
on String without casting. The same file in my project gets an error.

I can't find any obvious differences.

I'm very confused…

--
Rick Mann