Hi List,

My Mac application starts running from 10.5 onwards. We are planning to adopt
new technologies like GCD, Storyboards, ARC, Auto Layout and Swift. We have
benefits to start using like  App performance improvements, reducing memory
leaks, reduce number of files and code size reduction...etc.

Problem is, we are loosing supported OS stack for each technology if we adopt.

CGD - 10.5 support lost if we start using it.
Auto Layout and Storyboards - We will lost Mac 10.5 and 10.6 support
Swift - App will work from Mac 10.9 onwards. Will lost most of the OS support
10.5 - 10.8
ARC - We lost Mac 10.5 support. And chance of loosing 10.6 as Weak references
are not supported in OS X v10.6.

Do we have any way/support to adopt these technologies without loosing my app
supported OS list?

- Apparao