Clearly it’s a “more ambiguous” context than the while case, which prevents the
compiler from realizing that there is an alternative analysis that works. In
that case, it’s the error message that’s at fault, since it doesn’t really tell
you what’s wrong. In fact, this “consecutive statements” error almost never
gives any help, but I guess the compiler is reluctant just to admit it has no
clue.

 On Aug 18, 2015, at 23:04 , Antonio Nunes <devli...@sintraworks.com> wrote:

>                if (reminder.exclusions.filter { $0.spansTime(t) }.count > 0) {

It might be clearer to write: