Hi There,

I used the notification like suggested and I still cannot display my window.

This is my code:

-(void)applicationDidFinishLaunching:(NSNotification *)notification
{
        printf("In Delegate method.\n"); //DEBUG

        winCtrl = [[NSWindowController alloc] initWithWindowNibName:@"Window"];

[winCtrl showWindow:self]; //I have also tried [winCtrl showWindow: [winCtrl window]];
}

I have no idea why this does not work, the DEBUG info is printed to stdout and the rest of the code I use all the time so I am honestly none the wiser. I believe the delegate method works otherwise the text would not be printed to stdout but my second window will not display like it is supposed to. I am at a loss.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks.

Phil.