Hi,

I almost have the desired effect for the Auto Layout, NSScrollView and
NSStackView combination with everything setup in a NIB. There is one thing left
I need to do - please see following code:

-(void) awakeFromNib
{
LTWDetailXView*                 myDetailView;
NSInteger                               myIndex;
NSInteger                               myCount;
NSString*                               myDescriptionInfo;

//**
//**    Set to 1 to Test Loading and Use of Detail View
//**
myIndex = 0;
myCount = 50;
do
        {
        myDetailView = [LTWDetailXView loadViewFromNIB];
        if (myDetailView == nil)
                {
                NSLog(@"Could Not Load LTWDetailView");
                return;
                }

        myDescriptionInfo = [[NSString alloc] initWithFormat:@"This is View
Number %ld of the Stack View",myIndex];
        [myDetailView setDescriptionInfo:myDescriptionInfo];

        [self.pValidationListStackView addView:myDetailView
inGravity:NSStackViewGravityTop];

        myIndex++;
        myCount--;
        } while (myCount > 0);
}

The ScrollView/StackView combo that myDetailView added to on the
addView:inGravity call, is wider than the DetailView. What I’d like to happen
is that the Detail is Stretched/Shrunk to match the width of the Scroll
View/StackView. I think I need to add a horizontal constraint in code before I
added the view. Is this correct?

If so, I’m assuming I need to add the constraint to myDetailView? If so which
View do I constrain it to? NSScrollView, the FlippedClipView inside
NSScrollView or the StackView or none of the above?

Thanks a lot for any help on this.
Dave