Am 13.06.2008 um 23:11 schrieb Andy Mroczkowski:
My solution/workaround was to keep track of the slave document's URL myself, and hijack NSDocument's save facility at a high level by overriding:

I think the 'correct', i.e. most robust solution here would be to use an Alias to store the references to your files. Aliases both follow files when they're just moved, as well as have the ability to re-discover a file if it has been recreated.

Cheers,
-- Uli Kusterer
"The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere..."
http://www.zathras.de