Hi all,

This is not directly a Cocoa question, but I hope someone will know the answer to saving me jumping through all the hoops needed to join another list.

I have a project which builds a static library from some pure C code. I want to use this library in another Cocoa project. I've set up the cross-project dependency and included the .a file in the Cocoa project. When the Cocoa project builds it complains (warning) that the library "file is not of required architecture". Is this referring to whether it's PPC/i386/universal? In the library project, the architecture build setting only offers me 32 bit or 64 bit, not i386/ PPC.

What does the warning really mean and how should I fix it?

tia,

Graham