Hi everyone,

I am looking to implement something that would look somewhat like a
graphic equalizer.  Meaning, a grid of blocks...  Clicking on a single
grid block would change the appearance of all cells directly under it..
So in other words, clicking on 1,1 would turn on 1,1. but clicking 1,5
woudl turn on 1,5, 1,4, 1,3, 1,2, 1,1...

I am curious if anyone here has a suggestion of what the best design
approach would be for something like this?  Should I just
programatically generate a bunch of NSViews?  Should I overal an
invisible button over each view?  Or is there a better way to handle
click events on a simple NSView?

Any push in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Patrick J. Collins
http://collinatorstudios.com