> On 1 Oct 2015, at 17:38, Greg Parker <gpar...@apple.com> wrote:
>> Annoyingly when I log back in it restarts all the App’s that were running
>> before the crash to Log In window. I seem to remember there was a System
>> Default to switch this off, but I can’t seem to find it again now - was I
>> imaging things?
>
> If I recall correctly, you can choose whether or not to relaunch apps when
> you deliberately log out or restart, but relaunch is automatic for
> involuntary crashes.

Yes, that’s in system prefs - seems pretty naff to do it after a crash, since
it is potentially reloading the App/Window that caused the crash, will could
lead to another crash! I thought there was a secret way to switch it off
completely.

After a bit of digging I found this:

http://www.mikeindustries.com/blog/archive/2012/03/how-to-permanently-prevent-os-x-10.7-lion-from-ever-re-opening-apps-after-a-restart

This was for 10.7, Lion, not sure if it still applies or if its wise to do it?

Cheers
Dave