I just went through my crashes and this thread popped up in google.

I have additional information (one helpful method in the stack). Even if I
dig deep I still can't figure out what can cause the issue. Is anyone able
to get from "_hierarchyDidChangeInView" the line where it crashes?

Anyway I created rdar://23165196

Marek.

Date/Time:       2015-10-14T19:16:34Z

OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.11.0 (15A278b)

Report Version:  104

Exception Type:  SIGSEGV

Exception Codes: SEGV_MAPERR at 0x7fc7a764438

Crashed Thread:  0

Thread 0 Crashed:

0   libobjc.A.dylib                      0x00007fff84dcbe5d objc_msgSend +
29

1   ViewBridge                           0x00007fff9519ea42
-[NSVBAccessoryWindow _hierarchyDidChangeInView:] + 69

2   AppKit                               0x00007fff86593aea -[NSView
_setSuperview:] + 2602

3   AppKit                               0x00007fff86592c28 -[NSView
addSubview:] + 448

4   AppKit                               0x00007fff865fa754 -[NSWindow
setContentView:] + 638

5   ViewBridge                           0x00007fff951d1253
setWindowContentView + 75

6   ViewBridge                           0x00007fff951b5d8b
-[NSRemoteViewBase setAccessoryView:] + 208

7   AppKit                               0x00007fff86df9ed8
-[NSVBSavePanel(NSSavePanelSPI) _sendAccessoryView:] + 49

8   <com.myapp>                 0x000000010b56e3b0 0x10b4bf000 + 717744