Hi,

This is a normal Objective-C type project but calls to AppleScript files as per
 http://appscript.sourceforge.net/asoc.html here is an example:

LTWAppleScriptHandlerOutlook.h file:

@interface LTWAppleScriptHandlerOutlook : NSObject
{
}

-(NSString*) testOutlook:(NSString*) theNameString;
-(NSString*) testOutlookAgain:(NSString*) theNameString;

@end
LTWAppleScriptHandlerOutlook.applescript File

script LTWAppleScriptHandlerOutlook

property parent : class "NSObject"

on testOutlook_(theName)
local myString

tell application "Microsoft Outlook"

activate
set myString to the name of window 1
set myString to "Hello " & myString

end tell

return myString
end testOutlook_

on testOutlookAgain_(theName)
local myString

tell application "Microsoft Outlook"

activate
set myString to the name of window 1
set myString to "Hello Again " & myString

end tell

return myString
end testOutlook_

end script

I can’t seem to find any other documentation on this and was wondering if init
would get called if I defined it, when I execute the following:

Class                                                   myOutlookTestClass;
LTWAppleScriptHandlerOutlook*           myOutlookTest;

myOutlookTestClass = NSClassFromString(@“ LTWAppleScriptHandlerOutlook”);
myOutlookTest = [[myOutlookTestClass alloc] init];

All the Best
Dave