We just added the first Swift file to our internal .framework, but now the
build is completely broken, with Xcode complaining “Umbrella header
‘OTCommon.h’ not found.”

/Users/dstenmark/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/OpenTable-aylpkukwtinirqbvfkphthelbglb/Build/Intermediates/OpenTable.build/OpenTable-Debug-iphonesimulator/OTCommon-ios.build/unextended-module.modulemap:2:19:
 error: umbrella header 'OTCommon.h' not found
  umbrella header "OTCommon.h"
                  ^
<unknown>:0: error: could not build Objective-C module 'OTCommon'

Anyone else running into this?

Dan