I have your previous message typed out and I really have read it ... and I
will re-read it and re-read until it clicks. You know how I feel about
compartmentalization.  I really don't want to abandon it because
compartmentalization does work for me for the NSProgressIndicator that I
have, as well as my Toolbar.

The only saving grace is that I've got sheets down to a science when I meld
my sheet code into FileController ... and you have no idea how happy that
makes me.  Right now, I'm cleaning up the code ... renaming outlets and some
instance variables so they sound like "plain English".

When I am finished with this housekeeping, I fully intend to return to sheet
compartmentalization ... I have not given up ... I just wanted to get sheets
to work.

I will give you all the feedback when the elevator reaches the top.

With regards,

John Love