Hi,

It doesn’t *have* to be plist, but if it were it would be easier/possible to
view/edit it. I need a quick solution to be honest, if its really quick to
implement NSCoding then I could do that for how, and revisit it later on.

For the plist solution do you know of anything available that would make
generating the a parallel network with the LTWNodeInfo objects converted to
dictionary easier or do I have to knife and fork my way through it?

Which method would be the fastest to load?

All the Best
Dave