Hi,

I’ve got it working using NSCoding for now and I can review to later.

I have one crashing problem though, I’m getting a crash when one of the
properties in my LTWNodeInfo is dealloc. It’s an NSIndexPath class, the rest
seem to be ok. i’m wondering if it is to do with the way in which I’m
creating/copying it:

@property (nonatomic,copy)              NSIndexPath*
pNodeIndexPath;

in initWithCoder:

self.pNodeIndexPath = [theCoder decodeObjectForKey:@"pNodeIndexPath”];

in encodeWithCoder:

[theCoder encodeObject:self. pNodeIndexPath forKey:@"pNodeIndexPath”];

in copyWithZone:

myObjectCopy. pNodeIndexPath = self. pNodeIndexPath;                    //Copy
Attribute on Property

In order to work around it, I added an extra property:

@property (nonatomic,copy)              NSString*
pNodeIndexPathString;

Added to: initWithCoder:

self.pNodeIndexPathString = [theCoder
decodeObjectForKey:@"pNodeIndexPathString”];

myIndexPath = [NSIndexPath
newIndexPathWithPathString:self.pUIElementInfoIndexPathString];
self.pUIElementInfoIndexPath = myIndexPath;

Added to: encodeWithCoder:

[theCoder encodeObject:self. pNodeIndexPathString
forKey:@"pNodeIndexPathString”];

and removed the encodeObject: self.pNodeIndexPath

in copyWithZone:

myObjectCopy. pNodeIndexPath = self. pNodeIndexPath;
        //Copy Attribute on Property
myObjectCopy. pNodeIndexPathString = self. pNodeIndexPathString;
        //Copy Attribute on Property

But I still get a crash on the dealloc of pNodeIndexPath.

in dealloc:

self.pNodeIndexPath = nil;

Anyone have any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks in Advance
Dave