There are two copies, the MASTER, this is never touched, I generate this from
the initial load.

At some later stage, something gets woken up saying that Network in online.
When this happens I want a R/W Network that gets saved separately when the
Network goes offline. This file then gets used in two ways, when the app
reloads it uses this new copy as the Master and the process repeats.

At somepont some other process comes along and updates the main database with
the current file, then removes it and the process repeats.

It’s not a premature optimisation because I have there that is taking too long,
hence the need to do this archiving etc. Once the Network wakes up, I need to
start catching updates about which nodes are on and offline etc.

All the Best
Dave