I want to build a table with a left identifier, then a tab stop (well actually a few), each having some text in it.

What I'd dearly love to do is add a dotted line style underline that goes from the right position of the left most text then butts up to the tab stop to its right, up to the left begin of text: for instance:

SomeIdentifier.................FirstTabValue.......

Is there a mechanism to do this? Even a gray solid underline that visually aligns the items works too (background image?)

Thanks for any pointers.