Hi all.  I'm in the middle of looking at an interesting problem on the iOS side.

We have our code that is ARC and uses external compiled C libs that I'm being
asked to plug into another iOS project that's significantly larger than ours.

The intent is to run as a little service that can be launched within the other
iOS project.

The other project that we must fit within is not ARC. Converting it to ARC is
not feasible, nor our responsibility.

I am successfully building the iOS app that doesn't use ARC with Xcode 7.1 and
running on iOS 9.1.

Now, I'm familiar with the -fno-objc-arc build flags to disable compiling one
file at a time, but is there any possibility to include iOS code that does use
ARC within an app that doesn't?

Do I have a any options here or is this pretty much impossible?

Thanks in advance.

Alex Zavatone