On Mar 9, 2016, at 2:32 PM, Trygve Inda <cocoa...@xericdesign.com> wrote:

> I have an open bug report
>
> rdar://24316348
>
> Apple asked for an example to reproduce which I sent on January 27, but I
> have heard nothing since. This is a fairly simple bug (NSTextFields can't
> fully justify on 10.11).
>
> How long should I expect to wait for a response?

The Apple bug reporter is a means for getting information _in_ to Apple, not
out to developers.  You won't hear from them unless/until a) they want more
information from you (like the example they requested), or b) they have a new
seed release of the OS which they believe has fixed the issue and want you to
test and report back.

You can update your bug report with a request for status and they should give
you that, although it will probably be something like "the issue is still being
investigated".

You can open a developer technical support incident to ask for a workaround, if
they know of one.

Regards,
Ken