This is only at the install. The WAL file grows to over 500MB. Then when the
app is restarted this WAL file is truncated and app goes down to about 35MB.

I don’t know enough about sqlite and how it will handle the situation of when
there is only 400MB left on the device.

Basically I am using RestKIT bridged into my SWIFT application. This is using
RestKIT api pretty straight out of the box stuff.