Parson the spam, but…

StackOverflow only goes so far.

Having a community of sharing professionals to advise (through my frustration)
has helped me do what a year ago was not even within our dreams.

Our entire iOS app, rewritten from scratch (OK, MOSTLY rewritten) in 2 months
by me in a framework that includes links to the source that builds two other
static libs from this source and the resulting framework can be linked to by
any Obj-C file in an iOS project and able to be inited, opened and set running
in one line of code in a project that links to the framework.

(Pardon the horrible run on sentence above.)

All images, XIBs, storyboards, audio sitting inside too and able to be fetched
as needed through bundle access wrappers just like nature intended.

All able to be instantiated, initialized and set running with one line of code.

And no, it's not called myAwesomeFramework, but you get the idea.

#import <myAwesomeFramework/myAwesomeFramework.h>

…

[MyAwsomeFrameworkManagerClass sharedInstance] launchMyAwesomeAppContent];

No more classes where tableView:cellForRowAtIndexPath: is 137 lines of code and
where the data source is if/then/elsed.

No more 4000+ line view controllers which import other view controllers and
rely on them as NSURLConnection response delegates.

No more cases where entire view controllers (like those above) are instantiated
and added as subviews to the currently presented view controller.

I'll stop there - because it gets worse, much worse.  You all get the idea.

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

Back to work.