Is there a way to do Air Drop-style sharing between two instances of my app
(running on separate devices near each other)? It seems I can AirDrop to any
other device, but I want to restrict it to devices that have my app installed.

Our app gathers app-specific data. It can be beneficial to the user to have
more than one person using a device gathering data, and then have all the
additional users transfer the data they gathered from their device to one
"main" device.

Would Peer-to-peer connectivity be a way to accomplish this? The idea would be
for users to browse for other nearby devices running the app, and then offer
data, and have the other app pop up UI authorizing the transfer.

Thanks,

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com