I have a simple UINavigationController stack with a single VC. The nav bar has
an Action UIBarButtonItem. I present a UIActivityViewController and set the
.popoverPresentationController?.barButtonItem to my bar button item.

But the anchor point is not in the center of the bar button item, it's more
like in the lower-right.

I had similar behavior when I was popping one up from a UIButton in a different
part of my UI. I fixed that by also specifying the source rect. But there's not
really a frame for UIBarButtonItems (curse you, Apple, for not making those
views). All the methods for getting a frame are really hacky.

For a long time now, I've had problems with popovers not anchoring to the right
place. Why does the default API do this so badly? Am I just missing something?

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com