On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 7:04 AM, Jacob Bandes-Storch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm creating an application that will have an arbitrary number of basically
> identical windows (document-like) which each have tabs (or something of the
> sort) in them that represent the actual "documents," per se. Would it be
> best to start out with a Document-Based Application or just a regular Cocoa
> application? Any tips on doing this?

I suggest you read the following article to get some inspiration on
the concept of an all-in-one window:
http://katidev.com/blog/2008/04/09/nsviewcontroller-the-new-c-in-mvc-pt-1-of-3/

Then there's the PSMTabBarControl that e.g. Adium uses:
http://www.positivespinmedia.com/dev/PSMTabBarControl.html

Good luck
Mattias