I have an app (macOS 11.6) which uses kCFStreamPropertySSLSettings.

When it gets some streams it will show a panel:

“MyApp wants to sign using key “something” in your keychain” / “Allow” “Deny”

When I click “Deny” the streams get NSOSStatusErrorDomain errSecAuthFailed.
Else (clicked “Allow”) the app proceeds normally.
So far so good.

The problem: sometimes I do NOT get this panel, and the app behaves as if I had
clicked “Deny”.
Before (11.5) quitting/restarting the app fixed this problem.

But in 11.6 I sometimes have to quit/restart a lot.

Where is this info: < “MyApp is allowed to use key “something”> stored?
How to reset this (to force the app show the panel)?

Gerriet.