(Apologies to those getting this twice -- I sent from the wrong account the
first time.)

On Aug 6, 2016, at 1:46 AM, Trygve Inda <cocoa...@xericdesign.com> wrote:
> For example, I would need to add items with ID# 204, 765, 983, 124, and 458
> to the array. This seems like with Core Data it would be 5 different
> fetches. Or is there some efficient way to fetch these 5 items in one
> request?

You could add an entity to your data model that represents the custom
collection.  It would have an attribute that is a one-to-many relationship to
InterestingObject.  If you only have one of those manually-constructed tables,
your data store would only contain one instance of this entity.  That's
perfectly okay.

--Andy