Hello Peter,

Thanks for the info. I'm still trying to see if I can do what I want with the
stock flow layout.

FWIW, it appears that the behavior of the flow layout class is to center items
when there is one section.

This appears to be a summary of the behavior:

Collection has one section:
• Items on each line are centered on the line, including multiple items per
line.

Collection has multiple sections:
• If one item in the section, center on the line.
• Multiple items per section, flow from left-to-right, including across lines.

I wish the multiple section case was consistent flowing left-to-right.

Doug